>

Monday, November 30, 2020

Write A Pro Bass Line For Your Song











About:

I want to work with you to create the best bass line I can for your song!

As far as genre, my wheelhouse is just about anything groove-based (funk/soul/rock/folk/alternative) but I can play just about any style. 

Please include any specifications you have for a bass line. If you don't have any idea what you would like, that is perfectly fine. Most people just say "do what you do" and I can come up with something for you that fits the vibe and mood of your song.  

If you have a special request of any kind, please send me a message or include it with your order and we can work it out. I'm happy to do certain things outside of my "gig" specifications to make sure you are happy with your bass line. 

I will return one high-quality .wav file for your use with no preset, EQ, or compression so that you can tone shape the bass line to your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! I dropped into the mix and it fits right in. I thought I might have to do some processing to get it to stand out but it was nice and punchy and even. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

I’m glad the bass line worked for the song. Thanks again.

:

Blake is an impressive bass player with excellent tone!

:

Blake worked with me over the course of a month to ensure every part of my song was quality. His response time and communication are second to none. I would send Blake multiple paragraphs of notes and he would return with exactly what I was looking for. He is a master of his instrument, executing tricky fills with precision and filling in my blank spots with creative and inspiring melodies. Look no further; this is your bassist.

:

Thank you so much! It's been a pleasure working on this project and I'm looking forward to future collaborations.




No comments:

Post a Comment