>

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Record Pro Studio Quality Tenor Sax For You In Any Style











About:

Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss track details. Thank you! 

Hi! My name is Dmitry Karev. I'm a professional musician with more than 15 years of gig and studio experience. I will record pro quality tenor sax tracks for your song in any genre. 

Basic up to 30s gig is 10$, additional length is 7$ per 30s.

Btw, I'm multi-instrumentalist, and if you also need accordion for your track, you can check my accordion gig here! - https://www.fiverr.com/share/jjzvW7 and flute gig here! - https://www.fiverr.com/share/XL1R5D

Thanks for your attention! Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dmitry was an absolute pleasure to work with. I gave him a song I've been having trouble with and he did an amazing job. In fact, I liked his improv much better than the melody I sent him. I really should've asked him to improv the entire song, I liked it that much better! Not only was the work great but he completed the work quickly. I'm absolutely coming back to do more work with him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Kris! It was a pleasure to work with you and I’m waiting to make more music together!

Seller's Response:

This is the second time I've worked with Dmitry and both times he has taken my idea and made it better. He's been pleasant to work with both times and the result is my music is better because of his work. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs any of the services he offers.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, Kris! Your music is great and I am really glad if I managed to make it even better!

Seller's Response:

Fast delivery and an extreme quality/price ratio, this is the sax guy you all are looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment