>

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Record Professional Jazz Drums For Your Song











About:

Get professional quality jazz drums recorded for your song!



I am an award-winning, professional jazz drummer from Toronto, Canada. I have over 5 years of experience recording drums on everything from small independent projects to full-length professional albums, and have worked with jazz legends like Pat LaBarbera and Doc Severinsen. I can record in any style - swing, big band, latin jazz, modern jazz, blues, fusion, etc.



I use Gretsch drums and Sabian cymbals, and can mix and match kits and cymbals to get the sound you're looking for. My mic setup is:



- Shure SM57 (snare)

- AKG D112 (kick)

- Sennheiser e604 (toms x2)

- Rode M5's (overheads x2)



*All packages come with a reference track (MP3) that includes the drums along to your track.*



*All audio samples in the ad are raw and unmixed. More audio samples available on request!*



All of my orders are delivered quicklyon time and include high quality audio tracks. If you're looking for professional quality drumming at a low price, this is the order for you.



I would love to work with you on your project! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a quite short project we did together but based on this I can tell Jacob is a talented and a genuine artist with well intentions. He also provided me more than what the gig demanded, which was very kind, and probably will keep me coming back!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Hope to work with you again soon!

Seller's Response:

I sent Jacob a drum track I had cobbled together from some loops and samples. It was OK for putting together a rough sketch of a song I'm working on. However, it needed to go to the next level with a real drummer's touch and sensibilities. Jacob delivered 100% and then some. Fast response, the turnaround was on time and great playing. I highly recommend Jacob and will definitely use him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, looking forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

What can I say? I requested a drummer, gave him the bass chart and he did as promised. Enjoyed working with him and would definitely book him again. 11/10




No comments:

Post a Comment