>

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Record Professional Violin And Strings Sections For You











About:

Welcome to my Gig!



I am Lucia,  a professional session violinist and arranger based in London, recording professional violin tracks since 2013. I started playing violin in 2000, and I have a Master Degree in Violin Performance (Bari Conservatoire, Italy, 2017). 



I have years of experience in any style, rhythm or genre: film, epic, rock, celtic, metal, folk, classical, country, irish, contemporary, videogames, pop, indie, industrial, indian, reggae, reggaeton, anime, j-pop, dubstep, and more.



I record only high quality soulful violin tracks, conveying all my passion in music.

I naturally play by ear, read sheet music, chord progressions, create new melodies and sounds, expressing all the feelings you will need for your song.



Each take gets recorded on top quality microphone (Blue Spark - solid state cardioid condenser microphone) with the use of custom preamps. I'll deliver all individual/edited takes and files at any format you need.



Comunication is my keyword. Feel free to contact me. 

I prefer to talk openly about everything before starting the order.

Send me a message, I will give you all the informations you need. 

Reviews


:

Lucia exceptional. She created a part that I thought was just a crazy dream. Not only that -she made it cool, emotional and still commercial. A great player who's violin was not only perfectly in tune, her instrument was beautifully played and recorded.

:

Collaborating on music during COVID is actually a silver lining when you find people like Lucia. She took the work of another Fiverr seller from Italy and added violin solos where I marked up the sheet music. I was easily able to take the output and post prod it to complete the track for my voice lessons.

:

Lucia is a Great Violinist ! My song was a bit boring but she has made a miracle and it's another amazing song now. She is very Professional and extremely Talented. Excellent Communication. Highly recommended. I'll buy again.

:

Lucia plays beautifully every time. She taps into the heart of my music and knows just what a song needs. It's always wonderful working with her; you won't regret it! :)

:

So your'e here checking out the reviews.? Just do it . Lucia will provide emotion and great playing and will enhance your track to a new level.




No comments:

Post a Comment