>

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Record An Amazing Acoustic Or 12 String Guitar For You











About:

Hi, Are you already listening to this amazing acoustic guitar sound in your song? Yeah! I know you love it!



I am a musician with 17 years of experience playing and recording with artists, bands and groups of different styles such as, pop, rock, country, mpb, jazz, progressive, classical music, among others. My experience goes from nightlife to University of Music, which gave me versatility and expertise.



I have 2 acoustic guitars with different characteristics, and a 12 strings one, The sound is recorded with high quality microphones in my homestudio in order to provide you a clear and free of noise sound. Plus, I can edit and model the tracks, making them sound exactly the way you want.



I will:



* Listen to your song ( and/or read your score ) and work with you in order to understand your needs and provide you exactly what you want



* Record a clear and free of noise acoustic and/or 12 strings guitar sound for you (studio quality )



* Provide you the tracks ordered in .wav or .mp3 format, I can also provide you a reference mixdown of your song with the guitars added if you like.



Let's make it happen, feel free to place an order now





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gabb is really a outstanding guitarist, very talented man, he delivered a quality material, even better than i expected. Just as he advertises - he really is your best choice. Also, great communication, would definitely recommend

Seller's Response:

thank you Edward, i am really glad

:

vary fast and professional , he even helped me line the vocals up witch is what i struggle with the most . will definently be working with gabb on more orders

:

Absolutely amazing. Brilliant price and superb quality of sound. I’m very thankful. Will DEFINITELY be working again soon. A plus plus and then some more.

:

i just have no words! thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment