>

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Play An Awesome Bass Line For Any Song











About:

Want a Bass guitar Part for your next project?



I'll record a Bass guitar part for your project in any genre or style of your choice.

Styles include:

  • Fingerstyle
  • Slap
  • Pick (if necessary)



All I need is a track that you would like me to play on and an idea of what of you're looking for or I can give you my own Bass part for it!



My guarantees to you:

  • Tracks that are locked in with your song, without sounding robotic.
  • Great communication.
  • Any style or genre.
  • Up to 3 Revisions





Thanks for checking out my gig and hope to hear from you soon!

Reviews


:

Alex is an insanely talented bass player. He delivered the track super fast and his first take was perfect. Will definitely be back for more!

:

I've worked with a ton of bass players, and Alex is by far the best. His communication was fantastic and he delivered the bass track fast. His technical skill is on another level and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing bass track. I will be back!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment