>

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Record A Ukulele Song About YOU











About:

I will make up a song about you with my ukulele! 1-1:30 minutes.



I can also make up a ukulele song about ANYTHING

 

This is a party trick I've been doing for friends- thought the internet would like it too! :-)



Tell me 5-7 facts about yourself or a loved one (or about anything) and I will improvise a short song. Be as detailed and passionate as you want.  



Remember, this can be a cute gift as well. 

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I haven’t used it. If there were more communication we probably would have reached our aim.

Seller's Response:

yes, nice work

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

the best!!!! she gave me a perfect song and I would totally recommend her to others!

:

Thank you for sharing this experience with me




No comments:

Post a Comment