>

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Be Your Rock And Blues Guitar Player











About:

You want your song to have that sweet guitar sound in it?

You have prepared a melody but you don't know how to play guitar?

You're looking for a full guitar arrangement at a reasonable price?

Or maybe you don't necessarily have an idea for it, but you know it's gonna be good for your song?



Well then, you've come to the right place.

I can create and record a guitar for your song.



For me the most important thing is the music. For that reason, if you decide to work with me, for only 20$ you get:

  • a full guitar arrangement with as many tracks as needed
  • no song time limit
  • as many revisions as you need
  • guaranteed satisfaction and joy


We will work on the part as long as you don't feel satisfied.





I will send you as many tracks as needed, so you can import them into your DAW ( by default 44.1 kHZ, 24-bit quality, WAV format) (or in other format if you wish, just put it in the description).



I can also provide you with a tabulature or a chord sheet for the song.



If you wanna listen to my previous projects, just visit https://soundcloud.com/mariusz-galjan



So don't wait up. Let's get to work!

Mariusz



P.S. Just contact me if you have any questions. I'll be glad to answer them.

Reviews


:

Great work. Executed the song to perfection. I will definitely use szakalak again for future projects

:

Excellent job as always! Thanks Maruisz!

:

AMAZING JOB!!! You're the best!

:

A+++ as always! Thanks Mariusz!

:

Great job! Thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment