>

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Record Spanish Classical Nylon Guitar Flamenco For Your Song











About:



Hello my name is Karam Lefheiel



I am a professional guitarist driven by love and passion for music and guitar. 



I would be happy to play a Spanish Guitar Solo on YOUR song or instrumental music. 



I can bring you the sound of Paco de Lucía, Vicente Amigo , Tomatito and anything in between. 


Also, I'm very flexible, reliable and easy to work with, so please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your project in details.



Send me your song, and write down the time range where solo needs to be played, and I will send you audio stereo tracks in WAV format  44.1kHz with/out my effects on. 



I also read music, so you can send me the music score or an audio file, and I will play it note per note

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

عازف رائع ، متعاون وسريع الإستجابة .

:

شكراً أخي العزيز و الفنان الراقي 👍

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment