>

Friday, November 20, 2020

Record Acoustic Guitars Tracks For You











About:

I record semi-professional studio quality acoustic guitar tracks.



How it works

1 Send me an audio file (mp3, wav, youtube link) with a description of what you have in your mind

2 I take your song and record a rhythm or guitar track(s) as well as any guitar necessary solos.

3 I will send you the HQ WAV files 24 bit 44.1khz (or as required) as separated tracks for you to have complete control over.



All recorded on pro instruments set up properly for a perfectly intonated and clean recording. Executed with regards to rhythm and timing



I love what i do for a living and would love to work on your tune



(One song per order)



- Davide C

Reviews


:

amazing guitar playing i really like

:

Thanks a lot for your great work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment