>

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Record A Profesional Acoustic Guitar











About:

Hi everyone. My name is Hugo, for $25 I will play a professional studio quality acoustic guitar line for your music up to 4 minutes of content. (For the basic fee I will send a strumming guitar if you provide the chords, if you don't have the chords, please contact before hiring or hire an extra for that)



15 years of experience recording and arranging for bands and songwriters.



SAMPLE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Zef1j3TdE



SAMPLE AUDIOS:

https://soundcloud.com/la-nau-estudi-valencia/sets/acoustic-guitar-recordings



EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR 



I will compose a acoustic guitar suitable to your music regardless of the genre. Funk, Latin, Pop, Rock.



I will record the guitar lines using my professional studio equiment and send the finished file to you in a 24 bits WAV format. ( Sample rate could be from 44.1kh to 192 Khz)



Looking forward to working with you. 



Hugo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered just what the song needed on first pass.

Seller's Response:

Very productive and fast delivery! Professional musician on most basics instruments! I recommend him!

:

Excellent musician, great talent.

:

Love it, Def will work with you again, great musician. Delivered exactly what I wanted.

:

Thanks Santiago! I hope we make more music together. Let me know when the song is finished.




No comments:

Post a Comment