>

Monday, November 30, 2020

Record High Quality Professional Saxophone In Any Style











About:

Hey there, thanks for checking my gig out!



Are you on the hunt for that smokey, spirited, infamous tone? Something to fill out your track, and take it to the next level? Maybe you need a top line that helps you stand out from the crowd? I’m your man! 



My name is Scott, and I’m a pro-level Saxophonist. I would be thrilled to be a part of your next project :)



Why should you work with me?



I have over 20 years of experience playing saxophone, and am a very versatile player. I pride myself on my ability to play genres ranging from Pop, Funk, Jazz, Hip Hop, EDM and everything in between. I can read sheet music, play by ear and improvise in any key! All of my gigs are inclusive of commercial and broadcast rights. 



I provide true studio-quality recordings from my professional home studio, using a focusrite scarlett 2i2 interface, and Aston’s award winning Stealth Mic ('Best Microphone of 2019' in MusicTech's Gear of the Year awards!). I provide all of my recordings as clean, isolated tracks, in 24-bit, 48kHz .WAV audio files. 



If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to fire me a message!



I'm looking forward to working together :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

OMG!!! My socks have officially been knocked off with what Scott has done!!! He took my very tall order and has gone above and beyond to create something that ticks all the boxes and is SO MUCH BETTER than I could have ever imagined. He was easy to communicate with, and prompt with the turn around. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a saxophonist. Thank you so much Scott! Will definitely come back :)

Seller's Response:

You are most welcome! Thank you for choosing me and so glad you enjoyed it! All the best, Scott

:

Scott EXCEEDED my expectations for this project and I am INCREDIBLY pleased with the introduction he composed for my upcoming podcast. I cannot recommend him highly enough!!!

:

Thank you so much, glad you liked it. All the best

:


No comments:

Post a Comment