>

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Be Your Musician, Session Guitarist











About:

I am a professional musician. I've been studying guitar for 14 years and I'm still going on. I became passionate about art of recording, collaborating with great Audio Engineers. I practice every genres: from jazz to metal, from pop to hard rock. You can check my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxbYrqbu-VhLESKn02OFfGw?view_as=subscriber

check also my instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/_albegatti_/



 available for tracking Electric, acoustic and classical guitar

Reviews


:

An absolutely amazing session session guitar player. He delivers high quality takes with the timing, tonality, and palm muting equivalent to the very best session players. His vast arrange of options in deliver of a track or part is very helpful in getting the right sound, I would highly recommend his services.

:

Alberto was fantastic as always! Him missing the deadline was not his fault, it was a result of a failure through Fiveer.com pay system.. told me it didn't accept the first payment when it actually had.. so I told him to take his time, and it would be no rush on the second song due to the website.

:

This is my second order in less than a week and so that is saying something in itself. And I’ll definitely be back. Amazingly talented musician.

:

Blew me away with his performance, ,however his patience and willingness to deliver the vision I had in mind is what is going to bring me back time and time again. Great Work!

:

once again Alberto knocks it out of the park! You couldn't ask for anyone better than him, to track your guitar parts for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment