>

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Record Violin Viola Fiddle Strings Section In 24 H











About:

please CONTACT ME FIRST, before placing an order

Hi! I'm Rita, and I'm playing viola and violin more than half of my life!



I've been playing with the orchestra, as a soloist and as a concertmaster. I had a lot of gigs in pubs, clubs, churches, concert halls, filarmonics and palaces. I've recorded viola and violin parts in studio for numerous bands (classic, indie, rock, folk, celtic, country, pop, metal, chamber and orchestral).



I will record viola, violin, fiddle, strings for you! Solo, multitrack, arrangements, effects, PERSONAL approach!



I can play the sheet notes provided by you or compose the part based on your suggestions



I'm recording in a professional studio, video and audio tracks



Here is my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC71vbWkAsjoWCHyN5yPey3A



Equipment

- viola 

- violin

- electric violin Yamaha

-Audio-Technica 4047

-Additional microphone: Zoom H.6

-Sound interface: SCARLETT 6I6 24-bit/192kHz

-Cubase 9.5



Also I have professional camera and light for video recording

Reviews


:

Rita did a GREAT job on the piece that was given to her. I had to do a composition assignment for a class and even though the style was not something she normally plays, she still put out a wonderful performance in her playing. I did have to give very specific instructions in one or two spots that I was worried about (it's a piece where the pianist should follow the violinist but that's kind of hard to do virtually with a backing track, lol) but she followed them flawlessly. Even with our time difference she was always very quick to respond. 10/10!

:

I am thrilled with the work Rita did on my song. She composed and played a beautifull string section with lead and background parts for my project using violin and viola. The quality, tone and sensitivity of her playing and her instruments is 2nd to none! Communication was great and She delivered hi quality stems that dropped right into my recording. I would not hesitate to recommend Rita and I very much look forward to working with her again.

:

Ive worked with her a bunch, shes always impressing me. She deserves more than to be rated, she should get a permanent 5 star status. Something like the golden buzzer on those reality talent shows. Thanks again RITA!

:

Rita is wonderful to work with, great communicator, understands what you want and puts her heart and soul into it. She completely transformed my track and in such a quick time, I am 100% satisfied and no changes needed. She nailed it first time. Exquisite playing and arrangement. I would highly recommend her.

:

Amazing performer and incredibly talented musician. Rita has taste, knowledge, and is very open-minded to work with you and make your vision come to life. I will definitely work again with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment