>

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Write And Record Beautiful Cello Parts On Your Song











About:

Hello!



My name is Erica and I have been playing cello for over 20 years and have a degree in cello performance. I am currently a full-time freelance cellist in Georgia (USA).



My main gig is performing in contemporary worship bands, wedding ceremonies and working as a studio musician. I also perform with local symphonies and occasionally I get to share the stage with artists like Rod Stewart, Amy Grant and Disturbed just to name a few! 



I perform many genres of music but I would say my strength is folk, pop/rock, bluegrass, classical and contemporary christian.



One of my greatest passions as a studio musician is working with artists in creating lines to perfectly compliment your song!



I record using a DPA 4099 Microphone using Logic.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

brilliant result with no fuss. beautiful composition to accompany a simple song, has turned it into a beautiful song. very talented seller.

:

Thanks so much!

:

Amazing cellist, beautiful tone.. would highly recommend

:

Excellent, Top Quality, Very Fast and Professional.

:

Thank You. This is great. I will work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment