>

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Play The Best Original Clavinet Track For Your Song











About:

I'm an Expert Clavinet player. I play and restore all of my instruments



I use High Quality pedals like: Crybaby Wah, Strymon Timeline, Mooger Fooger Ring mod, Smallstone, Phase 90, Mxr M134 chorus, Leslie, and Many others.



I play many kind of styles from the Black music to Rock Pop



I can play for you from small samples for your electro production (Hip Hop, Dance, ect) to Pop-Soul-rock and funk music. I love to play Dub and Reggae feel.



Don't exitate to contact me to know some more details.



I wait you.



Pee wee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You make this song beautiful. Thank you.

:

Quick delivery, quality work. Thanks!

:

Also great musician, thanx again

:

Excellent musician. Great work. Recommended!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment