>

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Write The Perfect Bassline For Your Song











About:

I will record an HQ bassline for your song !

  • High and rich bass tones for your song. 60 to 240+ seconds with audio mastering and video.
  • My name is Pop David and I am an intermediate bass player. If your song needs the full tone of a bass guitar, then you've found the best option: FAST and HIGH QUALITY bass parts for your song. At the delivery of the package, I will offer you both audio(.wav; mp3...) and video files, so you can work with both.
  • I can produce simple songs or add MIDI drums to the bassline (standard and premium only)
  • For contact, we can either communicate via e-mail, or social media.
  • Don't let the price fool you! I guarantee the quality of your order!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment