>

Monday, November 30, 2020

Record Acoustic, Electro Or Bass Guitar For You











About:

Hi!) My name is Nikas and I'm professional guitar and bass player.



I will professional compose and record a bass or guitar part for you.

Please contact me before you place an order for clarify the conditions.

Reviews


:

O M G! Man you killed it! That is absolutely next level work! Wow! And on top of all that you did it in less time than the actual delivery time! Man 🤘

:

After talking about what I wanted, he got right on it and was able to deliver the project THE SAME DAY. Quality is 10/10 and will most likely be asking for his services again.

:

Nikas is a great musician very easy to work with. Did a fab job on my track even though it was quite difficult as the demo recording was not in perfect timing. Would recommend and definitely would work with him again.

:

Great work for such a steal of a price gave a template track and sheet music and description he pulled through

:

Nikas is quick and professional! He made a good job and delivered the tracks in a few hours! I made two orders because I needed at first the guitar tracks and after the bass guitar track. I recommend his service to everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment