>

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Record Professional Bass And Electric Guitars For Your Songs











About:

Hey there! I record professional & high-quality studio tracks. 

My music is recorded in my professional home studio, on high-end instruments and gear. 



Here's some of the equipment I can use to create your track. By the way, this is just a brief list!

My electric guitar - Fender Stratocaster (very old)

My bass guitar - Fender Jazz Bass

My Acoustic Guitars: Taylor 114e & Epiphone Jumbo

My Audio Equipment - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

My Microphone - Rhode NT-1



I pride myself in being versatile with all musical genres. 

Best regards, Vitaliy Kharchenko!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So, this would be the second time wokring with lowtone and let me tell you this guy is the truth. Not only is he incredibly skilled musically. He knows just how to convey the feeling youre searching for in your track maybe even more than you do. Well done!

:

I am incredibly glad that you really liked my work!

:

One of the Best Musician that you can find in Fiverr! Very Recommended!

:

One of the Best Musician that you can find in Fiverr! Very Recommended!

:

THANKS! I am very happy with the result , he gave me an accurate and suitable guitar steam for my project




No comments:

Post a Comment