>

Friday, November 27, 2020

Make Synths Or Guitars For Your Songs, Any Genre











About:

If your song needs some spicing up with synths or guitars, I can provide just that! 



I play the guitar since 2014 and work with virtual synthetizers since 2016. I feel really comfortable with substractive, additive, FM and granular synthesis. I can provide you with a nice sounding synth or a mellow guitar, as well as aggresive synth riffs or a piercing guitar sound.



I can also put in the mix some creativity and as I said, spice your song up and give it a lot of personality!



Just send me a reference track, the tempo and time signature, key or chord progression and you'll be ready in a couple of days!

Reviews


:

Excellent and very talented musician, does such amazing work and always is in great communication. Thank you for everything!

:

So awesome! Did an excellent job with making this track! Very very talented

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment