>

Monday, November 2, 2020

Be Your Synth Sound Designer And Session Keyboardist











About:

I will play music parts of your song or I will make new music parts for your song. You can give me your synth ideas or I can help you choosing right synth sounds. I have a large library of synths and keyboard sounds. I can make CUSTOM SYNTH SOUNDS to your taste. I can arrange chord patterns with automations for your songs. Any genre from classics to pop/electronic music. All the tracks will be sent in WAV or AIFF formats. MIDI tracks can be purchased separately.

Reviews


:

Outstanding musician...

:

A absolute pleasure to work with. Workingspot listened to vision and nailed it first go. Communication was fantastic and linked in with previews to ensure it was sounds I was aiming for. I cant wait to use this service again. 10/10.

:

Always great

:

Accommodating

:

Great work Always




No comments:

Post a Comment