>

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Record A Killer Metal And Rock Bassline











About:

Feel free to contact me on fiverr!



I will record a metal/rock bassline in any style you want! (heavy, prog, thrash, death, etc.)



I will provide you with a tight and solid bass track



I can learn your song by tab, midi, or ear.



I use a 5 string ibanez bass with a versatile selection of tones



I play fingerstyle or with a pick and will provide you with a high quality DI track along with a processed tone.



Please try to provide me with:

  • BPM and Key of your track
  • A reference track (to match tone, playing style, etc.)
  • Time signature changes (if there are any)



Hit me up now to work on your next track that needs an awesome bassline!



Have a great day :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment