>

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Record A Demo Track For Your Original Song











About:

This Gig is for musicians who need a drummer to record a demo track for their original song. I play predominantly rock, and range from classical rock to alternative metal, though I am usually happy to record any other genre.



I record drums at my home, and have recorded for, and worked online with, musicians from many parts of the world using my home studio setup. Please watch this video to hear what my drums sound like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCb-n5ZBRpM



I am willing to work with you on all stages of the songwriting process, and I do include at least one revision in my packages (two are included in the Gold Pack). All I need from you is a guide track, and I do the rest!



I provide one mixed audio stem in the Bronze Pack, and six audio stems in the Silver and Gold Packs which you can mix as you desire. All stems are in WAV format, and are raw; apart from slight compression, no other effects are added. For Gold Pack customers, I do quantize my drum tracks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment