>

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Record Drums For Your Song Pop,Rock,Metal,Ballad











About:

**READ CAREFULLY THE INTRUCTIONS!!!!!**I will record drums with my e-drums set for a single for you.Professional played in any style you want . The song must certainly be ON TEMPO!

Book now your album or your EP and get a better price!!

Visit my Youtube Channel for more Info & Videos!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWkjaKejDWQ_-QIwJowvWYg



Check out my new Circles - Eye embedded Drum Cover:

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=ggC2BZJY3LQ

100% satisfaction quaranteed!!

Equipment:

  • Ddrum3 (Electronic Drums)
  • Roland Cy-5 / Cy-8 Cymbals (2 Crash,1 Splash,Ride,Hihat,China)

  • Superior drummer/Metal Foundry recording software
  • Iron Cobra double pedal
For custom gig please contact me first..!



I'm 10 years professional drummer have worked with many artists and Bands..Don't hesitate to ask any question about my services or the song you're interested in!Try to be specific in want exactly you need!Be sure to check the gig instructions and extras to order the exact services you need!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kostas remains my go to drummer for my project. Every song he has done for me has been slamming. He has a close eye for detail and a strong sense for what every song needs. As I've said in previous reviews about him, please be VERY specific in what you are looking for from him as a drummer. This will not only help him crush the track for you but will also save you time! Very easy to work with and doesn't have any ego or hang up. If you want your music Done right hit this cat up. He's done 3 songs for me now and I plan to finish a full length with him as my session drummer. Believe m e when I say, for the money he is beyond the best here on Fiverr or anywhere else. Cheers

Seller's Response:

Thanks Man I really appreciate it!!! Can't wait to work the next project!!

Seller's Response:

As always Kostas delivers! This is the second song he has done for my project in two weeks, he is fast and the most dependable drummer ever. He really is one of the most skilled drummers out there and for his prices its a steal. I highly, highly recommend doing your project with him. He is very easy and quick to communicate with. The more you tell him what you want for the song the better he will deliver, so make sure you REALLY know what you want. Anyways beyond awesome seller and an even better drummer.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Man, great song very solid buyer! That was the best review ever! hopefully my future customer will consult this review!

Seller's Response:

I was super annoying & picky with my request but Kostas managed to give me exactly what I wanted. Amazing drummer, would definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment