>

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Play Guitar, Bass, Drums Or Keys On Your Song











About:

I offer session work for:

Guitar

Bass

Drums and percussion programming

Synth programming



Need a professional session musician to play on your track? Maybe a spicy guitar solo, a dynamic drum beat, a funky bass line or that synth pad/arpeggio from space? I offer guitar, bass, drums and synth programming for ANY genre of music. Having been a songwriter and live instrumentalist for 15 years, I have performed rock, pop, metal, jazz fusion, hip-hop, trap, EDM and more! I am here to help you complete YOUR vision, regardless of genre!



I offer 3 tiers or service, single instrument, 3 layers or 4+ layers, depending on your needs. I can provide footage of me performing the parts at any tier. There's also the option of green screen + professional lighting for a fun and creative addition to a potential music video



Let me know what style your are going for and what emotions you want to convey. You will always have at least 2 tweaks, as I want you to be happy with it



Just send a skeleton track recorded to a click, and I will send back audio as separate WAV files + rough mix (I am NOT a mixing engineer) and video as a 1080p MP4



Feel free to ask me anything before paying :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment