>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record Pop Rnb Hip Hop Guitar Tracks For Your Songs











About:

I can record for you any type of guitar and bass track you need with excelent instruments and good audio quality. 

I can play a score that you already have or I can create a guitar arrangement for you.





Electric guitars I could use to record:



  • Fender Stratocaster '62 reissue
  • Fender Telecaster American Standard
  • Gibson Les Paul Traditional


Acoustic:



  • Ibanez EW seires

Reviews


Seller's Response:

très bon son super guitariste

:

5 stars! Great job.

:

Results were as promised. Delivery was earlier than expected which is always appreciated. Will use again if im in need of an instrumental. Would recommend!

:

Dude, you're on a roll. I feel honored to benefit early on in your career. You're a powerhouse and full of talent. Keep going bro.

:

Thank you so much bro! ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment