>

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Record Electric Guitar For You











About:

I will record guitar on your song for $5 exclusively on fiverr. 

I am a professional musician with a professional studio, instruments, microphones and preamp.

You'll have a professional quality recording! I am not a solo artist. I can provide riffs and rhythm. 

  • 30 seconds = 1 gig, 1 revision($5)
  • 30-60 seconds = 1 gig, 1 revisions ($10)
  • 60-300 seconds = 1 gig, 2 revisions ($30)

If your song requires a longer part or multiple guitar layers please send me a message or add the addition to the gig. 

The file will be delivered in WAV format, AIFF and other files available for no extra charge. 

Check out my music : 

  • https://itunes.apple.com/qa/album/wood/1351089327
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/0TOxEhqwm0UdTaLrujclsZ

Feel free to contact me, send me your song before order and ask me any questions you have. 

Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

thank you ,will use you again

:

🤘 Thanks very cool.

:

Made a short track to fit with an animation. Good work on this. Excited to put it to use!

:

a real pro!

:

easy, a real pro.




No comments:

Post a Comment