>

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Convert A Midi File In Realistic Piano











About:

Hi!



By using multiple pugins I'll get the perfect piano sound for your song, whether as comping or solo piano.



I deliver the audio in .wav 24-bit studio-quality @ 44100khz and .mp3 too.



Convert a midi to audio requires special attention, not all software does , requires careful attention to dynamics and articulations, so the gig basic price applies for every 45 seconds of music, if your song requires more time let me know for inbox or look in the extras.



You can hear a demo here: https://soundcloud.com/ctimaure/piano-demo



If you're looking to create a MIDI file piano (or other instruments) search in my other gigs "I will transcribe your music to create professional sheet music" I deliver sheets and midi files too.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always excellent. I have asked him to do some obscure things in the past and he works very hard to make sure I get what I ask for and always delivers perfect results.

Seller's Response:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

Siempre excellente!

Seller's Response:

Muchas gracias!!

Seller's Response:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment