>

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Record The Perfect Bass Line In Any Style You Want











About:

I will record bass track on your song



I love playing soul, funky and rock, but for sure you can count me on if there's some blues, some jazz, odd meters, metal, reggae, drumNbass, latin or any style.

I will deliver a D.I. bass recording of your desired length.



  • I can create the bassline for you or i can play what you wrote or send a sample of
  • I can play fretless
  • I can slap
  • I can play odd meters
  • I can read music
  • I can write music
  • I can add some FX of your choice. (I recommend my synths)

  • I will deliver wet/dry bass track if needed
  • You can use the sum of seconds to record some loops or fills
  • For commercial use, let's just talk about it. I am very easy to deal about it




Contact me right now!  I Wanna hear your music.

I'm here to help

Reviews


:

Always a pleasure!

:

Good Communication

:

Awesome!!!

:

Another awesome experience!

:

Simply on point!




No comments:

Post a Comment