>

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Pro Reliable Alive And Kicking











About:

As a top rated pro drummer I recorded dozen of songs for national and international artists, labels, publishers and producers. You can check my bio (andreage.com) or you can watch my different drum styles on my channel - YouTube/MrAndreage



I own high-end recording equipment and gear, and I record in a professional home studio. I produce digital drum tracks [24bit 44/48kHz] using Logic Pro, recording with pro level microphones, different drumkits, snares, cymbals and electronic samples - details on request - 


I can play original material, cover songs, drum loops or whatever. If needed I can also provide a complete arrangement (bass, guitar, keyboard, vocals, strings etc.), as I often work with top class musicians. 


On completion of each project I will send you a pre-listening mp3 mix.



Feel free to contact me for any info or request.
Look forward to work on your project!


Cheers
Andrea


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment