>

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create An Acoustic Or Electric Guitar Track For You











About:

If you have a track that need a slick guitar solo or a nice picking pattern then you've come to the right place. I will play anything that you request on guitar, I can make up things myself or you can instruct me what to play. I can course also cover already existing songs!

Reviews


:

Fast and excellent

:

A professional don't let his age mislead you. i send the same file to another fiverr pro. Farligafrazze did so much better than the other one!! and he is humble and reliable. not to mention that the work was quickly delivered and the fingerpicking was complex. thanks!

:

Absolutely fantastic job with the request. Was very easy to communicate with and did exactly as instructed. would definitely work with again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment