>

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Record The Harp For Your Music











About:

I will record the harp for your music. All you have to do is send me the music-score, or an detail description of what you have in mind. I also can compose and imrpovise some harp-ideas for you .

Any question, plaese write me. I would love to work with you to make beatiful harp music.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mercedes played and recorded her harp beautifully. The tracks were pristine and high fidelity. I am so glad to have found her to add these gorgeous textures to my song. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Mercbralo is so incredible!! I am a repeat buyer, and this time she took two songs and really made them extraordinary. I would recommend her without hesitation!!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the result of the Gig. She was very communicative and friendly, also a very talented Harpist. Will definitely come back for more collaborations in the future :)

:

thank you!!!

:

The seller was fantastic! She took my non-musician description of what I wanted and created a masterpiece. Very communicative, job extremely well done. I definitely plan on hiring her again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment