>

Friday, May 1, 2020

Record Country Lap Steel Guitar For You











About:

I will play a professional studio quality Lap Steel Guitar lines on your music 



15 years of experience recording and arranging for bands and songwriters



EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR 



I will compose a Lap Steel Guitar Lines suitable to your music regardless of the genre.



Can play 2 voice harmony or single lines.



I will record the Lap Steel Guitar using my professional studio and send the finished file to you in a 24 bits WAV format.



You can listen to my playing here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUQGjo54so8



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mul402KTIP8



Looking forward to working with you. 



*** If you are not sure what package to order, please send a message with specifications and I can arrange you a custom offer that fits your needs :-)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick delivery and sounds fantastic! Thanks, again!

:

Perfect! Really happy with the track

:

Really skilled player, gave loads of content and matched my chillhop vibe perfectly.

:

Thank you so much, my pleasure!

:

Nice melody, nice resolution!




No comments:

Post a Comment