>

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Record Hi Quality Pro Guitars For Your Songs











About:

I am a pro guitar player and teacher. I graduated from GIT (Musician Institute - Los Angeles) in 1997 where I studied technique, harmony, reading and many styles (Blues, Jazz, rock, funk, Fusion, latin...)

I played live gigs and recording sessions for more than 20 years for various artists.

Let me know what you want with your words, music sheet, midi file, you singing the part, references , whatever... And I will record tasty "in the pocket" pro parts with awesome tone.
I can also create original parts you wouldn't have think of !

I got a large choice of guitar, amps, pedals, plugins and pro recording gear to fit what your music needs.


Lookin' forward to share some music with you!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment