>

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Record A Bluegrass Or Country Banjo Track











About:

About Me:
Hi! My name is Colton McCormick, and I'm here to be the best banjo player you will ever encounter! I have been playing banjo since I was twelve years old, and since then I've been picking like a mad man. I learned the old hard driving, rock breaking, 3 finger style of banjo picking that banjo has became famous for. I have played, and opened for many bands all across the state, and now I'm offering this experience to you!



Gig:
I work in the main genres of Country and Bluegrass, but I can normally work just about anything up as long as you contact me and let me know what you are looking for. My basic gig package includes me playing up to 2 minutes of banjo and commercial rights are included. If you need more time, just let me know and you can buy how much you need.



 Revisions:
Depending on your order, you normally get one free revision and that includes me tweaking and changing anything like, But a complete overhaul will cost more, so please be very descriptive of what you want so we can save time and money. 



I also play a lot of other instruments including Guitar, Dobro, and Harmonica! So just let me know if you need other instruments! Thank you!

Reviews


:

Great sound and took direction perfectly! Very happy with the end result

:

Great communication! Skilled player!

:

Great musician. He delivered exactly what I expected from him. Recommended!

:

Amazing sound and great improvisation !

:

Awesome! Exactly as described. I'm please with the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment