>

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Record Unique Guitars, Bass, Ukulele And Mix Your Tracks











About:

Hi, I'm Simo!



I am a professional guitarist, producer, composer and arranger with years of experience in the field.



I will give you pro recordings and arrangements of real guitar, bass and ukulele tracks.

Delivery is always 48khz 24 Bit.



I would be glad to chat with you before ordering so that we may study together the best possible solution for your song



Eventually I will propose you my arrangement starting from scratch ideas and chords progressions or record from reference tracks, music sheets or tabs.



I cover almost any style from rock to funk to pop to acoustic stuff.



I own and work in a pro studio and have a wide range of instruments, amps, effects so I can cover every sound you need and I will always send you high quality recordings. Check out the FAQ below.



I also could mix and master your tracks, giving you the sound your productions deserve.



I'm not happy until you're happy!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

10+ !! A M A Z I N G !! THANKS AGAIN ! VERY FAST Semplicemente incredibile ! Grazie ancora !

:

Amazing and quick service in recording a bass track (actually a few) for a rock/pop punk song. He was professional and took care of the few revisions I requested in a timely manner with a great attitude. The WAV files he sent over are top notch quality recordings all the way. His bass recordings will sound just as good or better than the rest of the tracks. I will certainly be a repeat customer as more songs are developed. You have to love having access to great musicians on Fiverr when you live in the middle of nowhere. Honestly, even if you live in the middle of somewhere!

:

Thank you very much for your words. It was my pleasure

:

Simo really went above and beyond, helping me bring my songs to life, and delivering the exact results I was looking for. His skills and patience in dealing with me are greatly appreciated! Will absolutely be hiring again !

:

Simply the best! I love every composition and arrangement. Fast response and easy to team up. Excellent communication and fantastic results always!




No comments:

Post a Comment