>

Friday, December 11, 2020

Be Your Bass Guitar Player And Record A Pro Bass Line











About:

Hi, my name is Mishka, I have a bachelor of music technology degree with 8 years of experience playing bass guitar. I will breathe new life into your music and lay down a tasteful, creative bass line for you.



I've been playing bass in many different genres, among the best musicians in my city and, as an audio engineer, worked for the biggest names in my country, So expect a high quality recording of my bass.



I was also one of Davie504's favorites in his Fiverr video.



Some of the bass lines in the video are what I made for the orders, and some are the songs written and produced by me.



Here's the link to the other projects I took part in: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-belDGgBfHsLy_dK8M22ZTlboI_3iFaJ



Why order from me:



  • I will always keep you updated during the process, and deliver after I make sure you like the bass lines I'm playing.
  • I will always listen to how you want me to play the bass, and suit your needs.
  • I'm very dedicated to my profession and will deliver on schedule.
  • I am proficient in muting, playing with pick, slapping, tapping and other bass techniques.



Order now or send me a message if you have questions and let's take your project to a new level!

Reviews


:

very proficient bass player! plays upfront on the beat (which gives great energy and confidence) he really knows his stuff and will craft a beautiful bass line with a killer sound! would highly recommend

:

One of the best sellers I've worked with on Fiverr, great bass guitarist and great dude! Will be working with him again in the next few days! :)

:

Misha is the man. He has a great process that involves you in the creation of your bassline so you know what you're getting in the final delivery. he grooves! check him out!

:

He was very communicative and available for this collaboration. Like Kristersh's drums, his bass sound and skill was just what I was looking for. I will definitely see if he is available, if I need bass again.

:

Really complementary to the vibe of the song. it's easy to find a bassist, it's hard to find a great bassist like kulaba1




No comments:

Post a Comment