>

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Record Drums For Your Country, Folk And Soul Songs











About:

I'll work with you and provide quality drum tracks that fit your needs and I'll do that with flexibility, an organized and structured work ethic and an attitude that will make it an enjoyable experience for both of us. I have many years of experience as a seasoned player in the Atlanta and Nashville music scene and I bring that to every session that I'm involved in. I'll gladly add percussion to the drum tracks to give them a little something extra, if that's what is needed. I don't charge for this.... I actually enjoy it.   



I will:



  • Provide quality drum tracks in a timely manner
  • Gladly add percussion at no extra charge
  • Communicate the process and expectations  



Please note:



  • I DO NOT play double bass and/or blast beats

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect! Love the sound quality of the recording, love the way he plays drums. Fantastic work done on Rock And Roll Holiday!

:

Just to make sure you got this response (I've tried it 2 times but not sure if you got it). I really appreciate you having me play on the song and look forward to the opportunity to play on another one if you need me to. My name is Mark Strickland.

:

Great drumming. In the pocket. Easy to work with.

:

excellent work quickly delivered, great!

:

Well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment