>

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Record Top Quality String Quartet











About:

Choose from packages or contact me for customized order.



$120 for 60 secs of string quartet tracks. For longer sessions, book additional time in extras or select Standard/Premium Package. Also check extras for additional options such as video, rush order...



Individual Stems will be delivered as a raw HQ audio file.



Happy to customize the string combos you're looking for or to create any arrangement of strings for you: contact me for custom orders of solo, duo, trio, string quartet, string sections or ensemble.



I have a Doctoral Degree in Music Arts, Violin Performance (Violin Major and Viola Minor). I improvise and/or read music/charts. My expertise is in Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, Rock, Jazz, Classical genres. I collaborated on 300+ albums and produced and recorded 50+ of my own albums (covers and originals). I've recorded for hundreds of online sessions. I play 1820 Italian Violin, 1930-1950's European Violins, Modern custom-made Czech Violin and Violas, Cello, Yamaha YEV104 Electric Violin, Viper Electric 5-String Violin, NS Design Electric 4 and 5 string Violins. Recorded with AEA R84 ribbon mic and AEA preamp.













Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment