>

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Record Double Bass Upright Bass For You











About:



My name is Maciej. I am an experienced professional double bass player and a session musician recording almost all styles of music, from rock, folk, pop, blues to jazz and classical music (no rockabilly). 


Recently recognised as the musician of the year 2019 by the esteemed independent critic Adam Baruch on the Polish Jazz magazine.


Happy to record a bass part for your song / project as per your requirements. You are welcome to view my portfolio in pdf file.


Happy to record at a short notice, but please check my availability first. 


My equipment


I have 4 different double basses. All of them are hand carved by professional luthiers in Europe and sounds really deep and noble. Each of them costs not less than 5000 EURO. I have also hand carved double bass bow made by Alfred Knoll


My microphones:



  • Studio Large Diaphragm Microphone (copy of U47)
  • DPA 4099

  • AKG C214 Stereo Pair

  • Ehrlund Microphones EAP System TRS

  • Oktava MK 012 x2

  • Copy of Royer Labs R-121
 
My preamps:



  • RME Fireface 400
  • Audient ID22
  • Audient ASP800


Please feel free to contact me. It would be my pleasure to partner with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Maciej is a master of the double bass. He recorded the part I'd written and three of his own variations. As he kept the same mic placement and double bass positioning, I was able to blend aspects from all of the takes to end up with a part that exceeded my expectations.

Seller's Response:

thank you! I'm glad you like it! 🖤🖤🖤

Seller's Response:

My second time with Maciejplacej, i'm in love with his job. Just... waaaw !! Professional, perfectionist, comprehensive, very friendly, painstaking, the perfect Fiverr guy !

Seller's Response:

thank you! 🖤🖤🖤

Seller's Response:

It is a great luxury to work with a bass player like Maciej. His sound is a monster sound, his communication crystal clear and very fast. Agreements are discussed clearly. Do you want a perfect double bass recording: the secret is in Poland!




No comments:

Post a Comment