>

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Record You A Killer Guitar Track











About:

I can record you a killer guitar track for your project! Shoot me message first if you're interested. I can then send you a demo of previous projects I have worked on (or see the link in my bio for my Spotify Artist page). If you'd like to proceed, you can send me your scratch track and I'll send you back some great guitar parts to fill out your song. If you don't like it, I'll refund you!



I can do lead or rhythm, electric or acoustic. I use Garageband and/or Logic Pro.

I record electric tones via Line 6 Helix hardware, and acoustic tones can be either mic'd or also via Helix.



Ask me anything! No charge for extra time or r!evisions (within reason). Let's finish your song!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment