>

Monday, December 7, 2020

Record A Piano Cover Or Custom Song For You











About:

Hi! Thanks for visiting this Gig!


I'm a professional piano player and I can record/arrange/compose piano tracks in the majority of music genre. I can develop your musical idea from scratch, come up with interesting chord progression, or add parts that your track is missing. 



I specialize in:



• Piano Covers

• Cinematic and Emotional Piano Music 

• Hip-Hop/Neo-Soul/R’n’B/Pop/Gospel

• Compose and record an original song

• Compose a song for meditation or yoga





If you have any questions before ordering please contact me, I'll be glad to help you!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow. First time buying a gig from fiverr and I'm so glad I chose this one. He took my own orchestral compostion and made it an amazing arrangement for piano. He didn't change it too much, and the small changes he did was also very good. Well Done Keyzmusic_

Seller's Response:

Thank you, much appreciated!

Seller's Response:

alsome great work

:

Thank you! Glad you like it

:

Good communication and fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment