>

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Be Your Biggest Pianist And Record Piano For Any Song











About:

Do you need a piano cover but you struggle finding a good pianist?



With over 15 years of experience I can provide you an high quality cover / composition recorded in a high quality studio.



Why me?



- One of the few pianist that are still using and recording a "STEINWAY & SONS" gran piano.



- Graduated from one of the most known music college in Italy, Conservatorio G.B. Martini, BO.



-I can convert your favourite song in a classical / acoustic version with even some virtuoso element.



-I can convert your favourite classical song in a modern / pop version.



-Delivering a HQ .wav final file.





Feel free to contact me for any question.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great sound and fast delivery!

:

Great performance, Quality work I am really satisficed with the work, sure I will work in future I will order another.

:

Great communication. Highly skilled. Very professional. Would highly recommend!

:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to play your music!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment