>

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Record A Professional Piano Backing Track











About:

Are you a singer and looking for a piano backing track?

I would love to record your customized and professional piano backing track / playback / karaoke. You can freely choose the tempo, key and form.



For me personally, the most important thing is to put all my emotions into my piano playing and at the same time take myself back to leave a lot of space for the singing. My goal is to create a soundscape on which the singer feels comfortable and can move freely.



possible genres: Pop, Worship, Gospel, Rock, R&B

Please note: This gig does not include classical music!



It's so simple: You give me the title, artist and I record a high quality and professional piano backing track of your song.



----



About me:

In 2018 I finished my Bachelor of Music - Piano (classical concert pianist) at a renowned university in Lübeck, Germany.

Today I'm working as a professional pianist and piano teacher with lots of experience in Worship music, pop, piano composition & piano accompaniment.



Video Demos (Piano Cover):

www.instagram.com/niklasstrausz



Audio Demos (Piano Cover): 

www.soundcloud.com/niklasstrausz

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Niklas is a friendly, quick and very talented seller! I asked him to record a piano instrumental of a song I wrote and it came out beautiful. In this short time he made sure to understand this unknown song and produced a lovely new view to it. Would 100% recommend and I'll order again. :)

Seller's Response:

Thank so so much, it was great to work with you and I am already looking forward to further collaborations with you! :)

Seller's Response:

Niklas took my very raw track and turned it into something beautiful; he did the whole thing by ear, as I didn't have any chords or sheet music! He was professional, easy to work with and more than exceeded my expectations.

:

Thank you very much Carly. It was a great pleasure to work with you and I very much hope that we will work together again! All the best for you and the journey of your song!

:

It was a delight to work with Niklas, I wasn't sure how well he was going to be able to merge two of the songs I requested together, but did it swimmingly regardless. Spot on, glad I could have a listen. I expect to communicate with and purchase more from him in the future, so no worries about future dealings being difficult. Nothing but smooth sailing. Thanks for the songs!




No comments:

Post a Comment