>

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Record Classical Piano Accompaniments For Your Practice











About:

I will record a high-quality piano accompaniment for your vocal or instrumental piece for practice or audition purposes. Classical or other styles. I need a PDF score of the music and any tempo information you want. Basic and standard packages are made with a high-quality sampled piano; I can use acoustic piano if you wish, I can make a video for an additional fee. I can transcribe from a recording, or play from a lead sheet, for an additional fee. If you are looking for a piano track for a recording of a song, you should use my gig "Create a Piano or Keyboard track for your song."



The sampled piano accompaniment is fine for most people. Listen to the samples provided for a preview.



If you choose an acoustic recording, it may take up to 7 days for a difficult piece if I need to practice; however, most of the time fulfillment will be within 2-3 days.



You can have up to 5 free revisions of a sampled piano accompaniment; e.g., if you want to change the tempo, or change the music to a different key. For an acoustic recording, you can have one free revision, but a transposition there will be an extra fee. 





Your recording may be based on a previous recording I have made.

Reviews


:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I had a piano player bail on me and i had my accompaniment in less than 24 hours and it was perfect. I highly recommend to anyone who needs accompaniment for any classical piece. I am so so grateful.

:

Wonderful! Thank you for another beautiful accompaniment recording. I didn't expect it so quickly, so that's a nice surprise. Thanks again, and I'll be back for more.

:

Thanks for another lovely accompaniment.

:

High quality musicianship! Thanks Blake

:

Rapide et efficace, parfait pour pouvoir avoir un accompagnement de bonne qualité pour travailler son répertoire. Merci!




No comments:

Post a Comment