>

Monday, December 7, 2020

Play Tabla Professionally For Your Track











About:

Ajay is a professional Tabla player having experience of more than 12 years in music field. He have played and recorded tabla with various artists. He can deliver highly skilled playing. He have done masters in Music with percussion as a major.



  • You just need to send your track and I will record Tabla for your track.

  • You will get audio file in WAV format.
  • Before sending final WAV file I will send you mp3 file for you to check for any revision required.
  • I will send you mixed Tabla with your track as well as seperate Tabla track.
  • If you want I can play solo tabla piece in your track as well.



Order Now !!!



If you have any query related to my service please don't hesitate to contact. I will try to serve you best quality music and service.

Thank you sir for your valuable time. Lets create some interesting music together !!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ajay is a very highly skilled musician who approached the recording very professionally, he learned the piece very well and proceeded to produce a very quality piece of work. Highly recommended for serious music makers!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!! It was great experience for me as well to work on your innovative rhythmic patterns. - Ajay

Seller's Response:

He is a professional. He's an incredible musician and perfectly understood all the instructions I gave to him, he played perfectly the song even when it was of a hard genre like 'bulerĂ­a' flamenco. I'm glad that he participates in my music. Very recomended.

:

Ajay is a great Tablist! The delivery was better than expected, awesome recording quality and great communication. I will be a returning customer for sure! Thank you very much.

:

Thanks a lot.. Its always a pleasure to work with a musician like you. Looking forward !!! - Ajay




No comments:

Post a Comment