>

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Record Professional Guitars For Your Songs











About:

Thanks for reaching me.

I'm a professional session player, producer and mixing engineer.

These 3 skills are always giving me the best sense of what I should do on your song, with the right sound and the right playing being careful that what I play is right for your music!



I play Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar and Lapsteel being highly specialized in Pop, Rock, EDM, Funk, Ambient, Post-Rock, Dance, Rap, Hip-Hop.



If you're looking for Guitar Loops I've a specific gig for this: https://bit.ly/LoopGig



You'll have:

✔️ state of the art recording quality

✔️ my 15 years of experience as session player, sound engineer and worldwide touring musician

✔️ tracks ready to be placed on the project

✔️ mature and unique tracks meeting top industry standards

✔️ full attention on your needs

✔️ my efforts and sensibility to be 100% satisfied of the work



I record in my own professional recording studio, with the best technologies - equipments and resources available.



I have a huge variety of guitars and preamps/microphones/amps/cabinets/plugins being 100% sure to satisfy your sound needs.



Please contact me for any question (and before any order), I'm sure we can definitively work together.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am a returning costumer of this man. He is so incredibly talented, and the quality of work he delivers is unmatched. Anyone can use him, but as a small artist with not much in the terms of disposable income, it really means a lot that he'll take the time to deliver you not only exactly what you need but at a price that is fair and reasonable. He actually inspires me to make better music, and my very grateful for his help in making me love my songs that much more. (Not to mention he literally finished my song in a DAY and the work felt anything but rushed. He is rated so highly for a reason. He WILL deliver on exactly what he says just point him in the right direction.

Seller's Response:

I’m absolutely happy reading this mate! Everytime it’s a real pleasure working for you! Keep in touch!

Seller's Response:

Giacomo did an excellent job with my song! I sent reference tracks and he made great use of them and completely rocked this song. My song is so much better because of him, and it only took him a short amount of time to do the job and deliver it. It was done so quickly that I thought the delivery notification was a mistake. Giacomo is truly a generous guy and his talent is undeniable. I absolutely look forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was really an honor for me to play on such a beautiful song! Can’t wait to work together again!

Seller's Response:

This man is a genius. I told him the vibe I wanted and he delivered something even better. He went out of his way and added extra tracks that sounded amazing as well. Communication was fast and he responds with care and politeness. Really recommend him as he is definitely a professional at what he does! Definitely will come back to him for future projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment