>

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Record Bossa Nova Creative Guitar For Your Song











About:

I'm guitar player from Brazil and I'm offering my session guitar services here. I've been a professional musician for over 30 years. 

I have experience with bossa nova style, in Brazil and in Europe i worked with some musicians that played with the inventor of bossa nova, the master Tom Jobim.

l taught bossa nova workshops in one of the better schools of the world, the Berklee School. ( USA ) Illinois university , and some universities in Spain .

So I guarantee that you will have the true taste of brazilian bossa nova in your project.



Welcome .









  • Professional quality audio files (48k, 24bit WAV-files), or any other format you want.  







  • All tracks are royalty-free





Please send me a message before placing a gig order.



Thanks !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and knew exactly what I needed! Don't waste your time, Jura is ready to help!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for you beautiful music ! Best !

Seller's Response:

Great job, serious seller.

Seller's Response:

Thanks . Good job !

:

Great bossa nova guitar playing! Very accurate and great sound. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment