>

Friday, December 11, 2020

Blues Jazz Edm Romantic Raunchy Saxophone Solo Or Section











About:

Need an epic saxophone solo? Jazz? Warm and fuzzy? Romantic? Delirious? Dreamy?

I'm your man! 20 years of experience! My favorite is tenor, I also play alto and soprano, flute, bass clarinet and EWI. And guitar, bass, synth, also I've been using pro tools and FL since the past century

Send me a file if you got a backing track, or even just an idea, I'll send you a nicely recorded track of sax with my EV RE20, I can also apply tweak it with effects, compression, filters, harmonizers - what I call the EDM treatment - to make it production ready. I would then send you 2 files, one raw and one polished.


Basically 4 measures at 120 bpm is 8-10 seconds, that's our base, and as you order more you get a better deal!
I can also make a horn section with the other saxes, flute, bass clarinet...


I usually record at 24bit/96k, but tell me if you want that otherwise I'll send it at 16/44k

Any question, ask me or send me a link to your sound.
Actually It is much better if you contact me first:)

Some maelstrom of sounds of mine are on http://soundcloud.com/paulax

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Polychoc killed it. Perfect delivery of scoring a short film with saxophone hits to sound like an old noir movie.

:

Recommended!

:

Absolute perfection. Love the vibe he added with horns. He's super talented!!!

:

Thank you so much!!! Your tune is great and was very inspiring. Looking forward to her the finished result

:

Great job Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment