>

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Record Spanish Guitar, Flamenco Guitar For Your Music











About:

Hi, Hola!



I'm Ofer, a professional flamenco guitar players living in Barcelona, creating and performing around the world.



I have a lot of experience creating and producing music for various projects, and always think about music in a creative and special way, that will enrich the project.



You are welcome to listen to my album, or my youtube channel to get a glimpse of my playing and approach.



I would be happy to enrich your project with a varied and creative expression of a professional flamenco guitar, and if you are interested, of Arabic oud.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was exactly what I needed! Ofer recorded a special session just for me to play as background music during an intimate anniversary dinner. We couldn't go to Spain but we were able to bring Spain and it's music straight to our living room. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot ! Had a great time recording this virtual concert ;)

Seller's Response:

Amazing work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! happy to work together !

Seller's Response:

Good job, communication is clear




No comments:

Post a Comment